Last Updated: November 18, 2022
For Users of our Services
How We Collect Your Information
Additionally, when you visit our Site or use our Services, we may collect personal information from you automatically using cookies or similar technologies. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. You can disable certain cookies used by our Services by selecting certain device or browser settings, or by using third-party software or browser extensions. Note that if you disable your cookies, or otherwise prevent the Services from delivering cookies to your device and browser, some Services may not function properly. Further, cookies necessary to the operation of the Site cannot be disabled.
If you wish to opt out of the tracking and analysis of your personal information by Google Analytics, click here.
Types of Information We Collect
Information that we collect from you through the Services will fall into two categories: (1) information that relates to you and which either identifies or may be used to identify you personally (“personal information”) and (2) information that does not personally identify you or personal information that has been anonymized and can no longer be reasonably associated with you (“non-personal information”).
Depending on the technology that you use to access or use our Services, and how you interact with us or use or interact with our Services, we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact Information. Name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, company name, and other contact information.
- Device Information. IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type and device identifiers.
- Billing Information. Credit and debit card numbers and other financial information necessary to receive payment for any Services that you purchase.
- Employment information. Employee ID, employee title, employee contact information (company email, phone, physical business address), and the address for your Linkedin profile.
- Account Information. If you create an Account, we may store and use your username, password, and certain other personal information that you elect to provide to authenticate your Account.
You can modify some of the personal information associated with your Account by using the settings made available through the Services.
Use and Retention of Information Collected
We collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Services and/or to deliver our Services in accordance with our agreements with you or the entity holding a software subscription agreement with us. Specifically:
- If you create an Account for our Services, we use your e-mail address and account information to keep you signed into our Site.
- Cube may share some of your personal information with our service providers as part of our providing the Services to you. For example, we may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. We may also share your e-mail address and name with our e-mail provider to send you transactional or marketing e-mails that are relevant to your interests. We require that our service providers maintain the confidentiality of any information that we provide about you. For more information, see “Sharing Information with Third Parties”.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to contact you about products and/or services offered on cubesoftware.com that may interest you. Alternatively, we may contact you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- We may also send certain non-marketing communications to you from time to time (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our Services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Site, or other public means (such as newspapers and online advertisements) as we deem advisable, to provide notice to our users, including you.
Any personal information that you submit to us which becomes associated with your Account can be removed at any time by selecting the applicable settings on the Site. Note, however, that some personal information is necessary to use our Services. As such, even if you remove all of your personal information from your Account, we may retain some of your personal information to comply with our legal obligations or as we deem necessary in connection with our provision of the Services to you.
Security Of Your Personal Information
Cube uses commercially standard technical and organizational controls to secure our Services against accidental loss, damage or destruction. Our security protocols include various physical, procedural and technical security measures, which include the measures described below:
- TLS Protocols. All data transmitted to and from the Site is transmitted over encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections, and protected against interception by unauthorized third parties.
- Password and Cryptographic Authentication for Data Access. Our staff is required to supply passwords and/or cryptographic authentication in order to access any personal information that you provide to us.
- Secured Data Centers. All of Cube’s data and infrastructure items are hosted in U.S.-based servers that offers key redundancy functions, monitored capacity planning, and other end-to-end security and privacy features.
Notwithstanding our technical and organizational controls, no data transfer conducted over the Internet can be wholly secured. We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you send to our Services, including the time that it is in transit. If you elect to provide any personal information to us, you should be aware that you provide it at your own risk.
You are responsible for securing the account that you use to access our Services. Your obligations include monitoring your account activities, choosing a secure password, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Cube does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share your personal information with third parties such as our business partners and companies providing services to us in connection with our Services. Examples of our service providers include: internet and cloud hosting services providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS); software service providers that assist us in carrying out analytics and measuring audience engagement, such as Google, Inc. and HubSpot, Inc.; error tracking software providers that help us in diagnosing and fixing errors, and in otherwise optimizing the performance of our Services.
We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) to comply with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any legal process served upon us or upon the Site; (b) to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve our rights or property; (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users and/or the public; and/or (d) to complete our obligations in the event that Cube is acquired through a sale, merger, or otherwise experiences a change in corporate control.
If we determine that it is necessary and advisable to disclose your personal information, we may do so without any prior notice to you, except and unless notice is required by laws applicable to us.
Children Under the Age of 13
Cube does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have inadvertently collected such information from any person under the age of thirteen (13), we will promptly take steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems and database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is not permitted to use our Services.
Promotional, Account, and Other Communications
From time to time, Cube may contact users of our Services and/or visitors to our Site via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an e-mail from Cube or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications from Cube, you may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail and following the instructions provided. You may also send an e-mail that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
You may continue to receive communications from us even if you opt out of receiving our promotional communications. Your request may not be processed immediately, depending on the volume of existing requests and other factors at the time that your request is submitted. You may continue to receive some communications from us during the processing period. Other communications that you may receive from us include responses to e-mails that you sent to us, notices of updates or changes to our policies and procedures, or other messages relating to your Account and/or your use of the Services.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, our Site and other parts of our Services may contain links to affiliates and other websites. These links will be marked to ensure that you are aware when you are leaving our Site.
Disconnecting your Cube Account from Third-Party Websites
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONNECT YOUR CUBE ACCOUNT TO OTHER USER ACCOUNTS THAT YOU HOLD ON CERTAIN PLATFORMS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT”). BY CONNECTING YOUR CUBE ACCOUNT TO ANY OF YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE.
You may disconnect your Account from your Third-Party Account at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your Account within the Cube platform. Note that if you choose to disconnect your Account from third-party platforms, Cube may no longer be able to provide Services and functions relating to the integration of that third-party platform.
Requests Regarding User Data
You may submit any requests or instructions to us in connection with your personal information., However, we may not be required by law to honor such requests. Nevertheless, if you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or if you would like to make a request regarding how your personal information is used or stored, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests as we have the capacity to do so.
Depending on the nature of your request, we may need to seek specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or verify your request. Your request may take more time to process if you request a large volume of information, or if we determine that there are other complexities associated with your request.
We have partnered with Google to display advertising on our Services or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to gather information about your activities on the Services and other sites to provide advertising to you based on your browsing activities and interests.
The advertising features currently used on our Services are as follows:
- Remarketing with Google Ads
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Other integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
If you wish to opt out of Google’s advertising features used on the Services, you may do so by using Google Analytics’s opt-out functions, which are available here. You may also be able to opt out of Google Analytics by selecting certain options in the Ads Settings for your web browser, or by using certain third-party applications and programs for indicating consumer consent.
Please note opting out of behavioral targeting and re-targeting does not opt you out of being served with advertisements on our Services.
How to Contact Us
- Cube Planning, Inc.
- 447 Broadway - 2nd Floor #108
- New York, New York 10013