Do you have your most recent cash flow statement? How’s it looking?
Cash flow is the number one factor determining the health and longevity of your business. In over 80% of cases where a business closes, poor cash flow management is the culprit.
If you’re unsure about your cash inflow and outflow (or know they could be better), you’re in the right place. We’re going to cover the basics of cash flow:
- What cash flow is
- The difference between cash inflow and outflow
- Why tracking cash flow is essential to your business
- How to track your cash inflow and outflow
- What influences your cash inflow and outflow
- How to increase your company's financial strength
By the end of this article, you should be able to confidently calculate your cash flow, understand your cash flow statement, and plan for more positive cash flow in your business.